- FOR THE HARD OF HEARING: The DH900 TV Listener headset device helps to amplify the audio from your TV to give you clearer sound. These under-the-chin headphone sets are designed for hearing impaired individuals. Whether your hearing loss is caused by age or a degenerative condition, this assistive listening device helps you to experience TV and other media more fully.
- CORDLESS DESIGN: These stethoscope-style devices enhance and amplify sound and are compatible with Apple products like the iPod or iPhone. They also work for your TV, MP3 player, or other electronic media sources. The transmitter is battery powered, so it doesn't require the use of cords. This makes it easy to install anywhere in the home and prevents inconvenient or potentially hazardous tangles.
- USES THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY: Whether you're watching or listening to a movie, video, audiobook, or music, these headphones can help any hard-of-hearing listener to enjoy their media to a greater degree without having to blast the volume. By using the latest and most sophisticated technology available, like the 2.4 Ghz Wireless RF Technology, you can get back to enjoying crystal clear sound.
- DUAL-PURPOSE WITH A BUILT-IN MICROPHONE: Along with helping your ears become attuned to the sounds on your television set or other media, this wireless transmitter includes a built-in microphone that is dedicated solely to amplifying the conversation around you. Rather than replacing your hearing aids, this transmitter works in conjunction with them, so you cover all your bases as you use them.
- COMES FULLY EQUIPPED: This transmitter set comes fully equipped with a personal DH900 receiver and transmitter, 2 rechargeable batteries, 2 earbuds, an external mic, and connection cables. All these features come together to give you the best possible enhanced audio experience. This transmitter does not include a remote, but has easy access control buttons on the headset for optimal convenience.
Details: For anyone with hearing loss, it can often be frustrating to go about your day without being able to enjoy various sounds or conversations around you. The dual-purpose Unisar DH900 TV listening system with under-the-chin stethoscope-style headset receiver is designed to enhance sound from your TV and other audio sources. This digital assisted listening device headset uses the latest digital wireless technology to enable and improve the hearing capability of the elderly and hearing impaired. Simply connect the transmitter to a desired audio source, such as a DVD player, CD player, TV set, or iPod. Without complicated wiring and installation, you can enjoy thrilling lifelike sound in minutes with the Verseo Digital Assisted Listening Device System. The Unisar DH900 TV listening system features 2.4 Ghz wireless RF technology built-in to the under-the-chin stethoset-style headset. The RF technology will allow crystal clear audio from your TV to travel through walls, ceilings, and floors. The headset receiver features a mute button that turns off sound from the DH900 transmitter and turns on the built-in microphone for amplifying conversations around you. Compatible with Apple and Samsung devices, CD and MP3 players, TV sets, and computers. This transmitter does not interfere with cordless phones, garage doors, microwaves or other systems. Our product is ideal for seniors needing extra amplification of their TV or music system while amplifying conversations around them. Plus, it being wireless means you do not have to deal with being tethered to any units. Four tone settings allows you to control the quality of sound you prefer. Visit our YouTube channel to view step-by-step instructional videos on how to set up the transmitter.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 6.3 x 3.8 inches